This project is memorable with us. It was the first international client early in 2012 by using our data monitor methodology, including a/b testing, remarketing, online testing, etc.
There were 4 types of products we have to prepare:
- customer insight
- landing page to present the history of Victor Dravigny
- landing page for digital campaigns
- banners for Google adwords, Snob, etc.
We created 4 types of landing page with different colors, photos ad theme to manage target audience through A/B testing.
Insight: champagne isn’t an old tradition for the NY’s Eve. Victor Dravigny — is a «new martini» for life celebration.
TA: youth (21-30 years, interested in trends, sport, active way of life)
Themes: partying, shopping, celebration, sport.
The main issues were:
- To introduce an «old-fashion champagne» to new young audience
- To make a trigger between young audience’s hobbies and «new martini» — Victor Dravigny
- To add value to current campaigning «celebrate life»
- Gather a new privilege club
Theme: sporty activities (winter sports in case of campaigns time of year)
Also, we created a brief history of Victor Dravigny’s champagne to increase awareness. On each page, we stated remarketing code and show banners that belong to that page. If a person leaves the page we will show him the new one on the next website together with new banners.
There we several types of those pages, so we had made A/B testing before starting the full campaigns so audience could see only best of them.
Landing page (history):